Batter Fried Flounder Fillets Marinated With Herbs
|Chopped fresh dill/Parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped shallots||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Flounder fillets||42 Ounce (6 Fillets Of 7 Ounce)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg white||1 , stiffly beaten|
|Salad oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Frying oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Bearnaise Sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Place fish fillets in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
3. Season them lightly and pour the marinade over. Steep 1 hour, turning fillets over occasionally.
4. Make batter while steeping the fillets. Season the flour with salt and pepper.
5. Beat it with the water and oil until smooth.
6. Fold in the stiffly-beaten egg white.
7. Heat the oil for frying to 350°F.
8. Dip fillets in batter. Fry until golden-brown. 3 to 8 minutes. Serve very hot with Bearnaise Sauce.