Foolproof Batter For Deep Fried Vegetables
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Beer||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Any Brand)|
|Vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1. To make the batter, in a bowl, add flour and seasonings.
2. Gradually pour in the beer while whisking constantly with a wire whisk or fork until smooth.
3. Cover and refrigerate the batter for 3 to 4 hours.
4. To make crispy batter fried vegetables, dip prepared vegetables like mushrooms, zucchini, cauliflower, eggplant, broccoli, bell peppers, onions etc. in the batter.
5. Deep fry in soy oil heated to 375°F until golden and crispy.
6. Remove and drain on paper toweling.
7. Serve the batter fried vegetables immediately while crispy.