Cornmeal Batter Dipped Fish
|Fish fillets||2 Pound|
|Cornmeal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Cooking oil/Melted fat||2 Tablespoon|
1) Slice fish into serving-sized portions.
2) Take a bowl and mix together cornmeal, flour, salt, and pepper in it.
3) Mix in milk, egg, and fat or cooking oil until smooth.
4) Into this batter, dip fish and allow draining over bowl.
5) In a skillet, heat fat (350°F) and fry fish in it for three to five minutes until golden brown, tossing once.
6) Take off the browned fish from fat and then drain the excess fat using paper towels.
7) Serve hot at once.