Seedy's Spicy Drop-C Bass- Submitted By Seedy Mitchell Of All Else Fails
|Sea bass fillets||5|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon (Use Canola If Possible. It'S The Most Evil Of The Cooking Oils)|
|Lemon||1 , peeled and sliced with a bone-saw|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Dill||1 Teaspoon (Bludgeoned)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Teaspoon|
1. Lightly season your sea bass filets with salt, and heavily season them with pepper. Coat with a little flour and have a sip of beer.
2. In a skillet, heat the cooking oil (not quite face-melting hot) and pan-fry the sea bass until cooked. (It's done when it flakes with a fork, and it's no longer screaming.)
3. In a bowl, mix lemon juice, cayenne pepper, Satan and butter.
4. Brush some of the stuff you made in step 3 on a serving plate.
5. Arrange sea bass in a pentagram on that plate. Finish that beer you started in step 1.
6. Brush more of that spicey lemon butter stuff on the filets.
7. Garnish with lemon, and sprinkle the dill and parsley all over everything.