Roasted Black Sea Bass With Salsify
|Fresh herbs||3 Tablespoon, chopped (Like Chives, Chervil, Parsley And Rosemary)|
|French bread slices||2 , crusts removed (1-Inch Thickness, A Day Old)|
|Unsalted butter||6 Tablespoon, softened|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Salsify||1 Pound, peeled, diagonally sliced into 1/4-inch thickness|
|Sea bass fillets||28 Ounce (Black Variety, 4 Fillets, 7 Ounce Each)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chervil sprigs||4 (Fresh)|
1) In the food processor, add 2 tablespoons herb mixture, bread slices. Process till the breads has crumbled.
2) Add in 5 tablespoons butter, pinch of salt and pepper. Process again to mix well. Set the mixture aside.
3) In a pot of salted boiling water, add in the salsify and cook for about 7 minutes on high flame till tender. Drain the salsify.
4) On a saute pan, add the drained salsify and toss over medium heat along with butter, remaining herb mixture, salt and pepper. Saute and take the saucepan off the flame in a few minutes.
5) Season the sea bass fillets with salt and pepper. Place the fish on an oiled hot skillet with its skin side down. Let sear for 2 minutes. Flip the fish and cook the other side for another 1 minute.
6) Transfer the fish to a broiler pan with its skin side up. Allow it to cool for about 2 minutes. Sprinkle the buttered herb mixture over each fillet.
7) Broil the fish in a preheated broiler for about 2 minutes.
8) On a serving platter, arrange the salsify. Arrange the fish fillet over it. Drizzle with any butter from the broiler pan.
9) Garnish the fillets with chevril sprigs.