Baked Sea Bass
|Sea bass||72 Ounce, scaled and gutted (2 In Number, 2 Pound And 6 Ounce Or 1 Kilogram Each)|
|Scallion greens||2 , cut into thin strips|
|Ginger root strip||1|
|Fresh ginger root||2 Inch, cut into strips|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), unpeeled|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), lightly crushed (Unpeeled)|
|Mirin/Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon (To Serve)|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a shallow dish, place a large piece of thick foil and grease it or lay a parchment paper over the foil
3) Place fish in the center of dish
and open the cavities.
4) Fill the fish cavities with a mixture of scallions, ginger and garlic.
5) Pour mirin or sherry over fish and season with salt and pepper.
6) Close the fish cavities and lay each fish on its side.
7) Encase the fish in foil and seal the edges.
8) Cook the fish over medium-hot coals for 15 minutes, turning once.
9) To serve, open the foil and take out fish to cut into 2-3 slices.
10) Serve pickled sushi ginger and soy sauce along with fish.
Calories 2617 Calories from Fat 481
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g82%
Saturated Fat 13.6 g68%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1090.6 mg363.5%
Sodium 2449.3 mg102.1%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.62 g2.5%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 491 g982.8%
Vitamin A 100.4% Vitamin C 7.5%
Calcium 28.8% Iron 45.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet