Microwaved Stuffed Bass
|Bread||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1) Rinse and dry the bass with the paper towels.
2) In a bowl, toss the bread cubes, butter, salt and pepper, parsley and lemon juice together.
3) Stuff the bass with the mixture and tie with a string or secure with the toothpicks.
4) In an oblong baking dish, place the stuffed fish, then arrange the bacon slices.
5) Cover and cook in the microwave for 7 to 9 minutes.
6) Drain the liquid and fat from the dish, then cover with paper towels and cook for about 7 minutes or until the fish is flakey.
7) Allow the fish to stand, covered for 5 minutes before serving.
8) Slice and serve immediately on a serving platter.