Foil Baked Bass
|Sea bass||3 Pound (1 Whole)|
|Butter||6 Tablespoon, softened|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon juice||To Taste|
|Freshly grated nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Cherry tomatoes||4 , grilled (For Garnish)|
|New potatoes||2 , sauteed (For Garnish)|
|Lemon wedges||4 (For Garnish)|
1. Wash and clean cavity of fish, removing the head, if desired.
2. Pat dry on paper toweling
3. Cut a large piece of foil to wrap the fish.
4. Heat broiler on high.
5. Place fish in center of foil piece.
6. Spread softened butter and sprinkle salt, pepper, lemon juice and nutmeg on both sides of the fish
7. Wrap the fish tightly in the foil.
8. Place parcel on a broiling rack.
9. Fold over foil to seal in fish.
10. Place under the broiler and cook for 15 to 20 minutes on each side.
11. Open the foil and broil uncovered for 10 minutes to make skin crisp.
12. Arrange with foil on serving platter, folding back foil around the platter to keep the fish warm.
13. Garnish the fish with parsley or green onions, grilled tomatoes, sautéed new potatoes and lemon wedges.
14. Serve hot.