Striped Bass Supreme
|Striped bass fillets||2 Pound|
|Melted fat/Cooking oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cognac||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Cut the fish equally into serving size pieces.
4. In a mixing bowl, take rest of the ingredients to form a sauce
5. In a shallow baking dish, keep the fish in a single layer.
6. Pour the sauce on to the fish steaks and let it marinate for about 30 minutes.
7. Turn it once to apply the sauce evenly on all sides of the fish.
8. Remove the fish after 30 minutes and keep aside the sauce for basting.
9. On a well-greased, hinged wire grill, place the marinated fish fillet.
10. Place the grill at a height of 4 inches above the hot coal.
11. Grill for about 8 minutes.
12. Apply sauce over the fish once again.
13. Turn the fish to cook the other side.
14. Cook for 7-10 minutes more or until the fish flakes.
15. Serve hot.