Stir-Fried Squid With Chili And Basil Leaves
|Squid||400 Gram, cut into rings|
|Onions||2 Small, sliced|
|Green chili||1 Large, seeded, sliced into lengthwise strips|
|Dried basil leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Spring onions||6 , cut into short lengths|
|Fish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Sunflower oil||3 Tablespoon|
1. Heat a wok. Add oil. When hot add onions and sauté till they being to wilt.
2. Add the green chili, and dried basil. Stir for a minute longer.
3. Add the squid and cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the spring onions, fish sauce, pepper and sugar. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes longer.
5. Remove and serve hot with steamed jasmine rice.