Sablefish With Basil Aioli
|Sablefish steaks||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Rub the steaks on both sides with about 1 teaspoon of the oil and salt.
2) Broil or grill the fish for 5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
3) Place the basil a food processor.
4) With the motor running, pour in the remaining oil and lemon juice.
5) Process into a smooth paste, stopping to scrape down the sides of the container as needed.
6) Place the fish on the serving plate and spoon the basil sauce over it
Calories 345 Calories from Fat 276
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.5%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 55.6 mg18.5%
Sodium 306.3 mg12.8%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.11 g0.44%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 15 g30.7%
Vitamin A 10.3% Vitamin C 12.6%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet