Sablefish With Basil Aioli
|Sablefish steaks||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Rub the steaks on both sides with about 1 teaspoon of the oil and salt.
2) Broil or grill the fish for 5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
3) Place the basil a food processor.
4) With the motor running, pour in the remaining oil and lemon juice.
5) Process into a smooth paste, stopping to scrape down the sides of the container as needed.
6) Place the fish on the serving plate and spoon the basil sauce over it