Lemon Basil Capellini
|Defatted chicken stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Butter flavored sprinkles||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Fresh basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a large pot of boiling water, cook the capellini till it is just tender. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
2) Drain the capellini and put it in a large serving bowl.
3) In a 1-quart saucepan, bring the garlic and stock to a boil.
4) Take the pan off the heat and add the sprinkles, lemon juice, basil and parsley. Stir well.
5) Pour the mixture all over the pasta and toss well.
6) Serve as preferred.
Calories 515 Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.08%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 102.8 mg4.3%
Total Carbohydrates 99 g33%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.8%
Sugars 15.9 g
Protein 16 g31.9%
Vitamin A 15.9% Vitamin C 31.6%
Calcium 5% Iron 16.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet