Lemon Basil Capellini
|Defatted chicken stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Butter flavored sprinkles||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Fresh basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a large pot of boiling water, cook the capellini till it is just tender. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
2) Drain the capellini and put it in a large serving bowl.
3) In a 1-quart saucepan, bring the garlic and stock to a boil.
4) Take the pan off the heat and add the sprinkles, lemon juice, basil and parsley. Stir well.
5) Pour the mixture all over the pasta and toss well.
6) Serve as preferred.