Real Lemon Barley Water
|Lemons||4 , rind grated and juiced|
|Pearl barley||2 Ounce|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
1) In a colander, place the barley and rinse well in cold water.
2) In a saucepan, put the barley with water and boil over a low heat.
3) Add in the sugar and lemon juice and rind little by little into the boiling barley water.
4) Remove the pan off the heat.
5) Put the lid and let it cool for six hours.
6) Pass the barley mixture through a strainer into a jug.
7) Place the jug in refrigerator until chilled well.
8) Serve chilled in tall glass.