|Greek yoghurt||4 Tablespoon, strained|
|Mint||1 Ounce, chopped|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a bowl, add barley, some water and let it soak for about 2 hours. Drain and set aside.
2) In a microwavable dish, add 1/4 pint water, sea salt, butter, mace, drained barley and microwave covered for 10 minutes on HIGH.
3) Once done, let stand alone for 5 minutes, before draining off the water.
4) Lastly, stir in the fruit vinegar dressing.
5) Serve the Barley Pearls hot.
6) You can also serve the dish cold by allowing the dish to cool before adding in yoghurt, mayonnaise, celery and chopped mint leaves.
7) Barley Pearls can be served as an appetizer, salad or a snack.