273 Gram, cut into 3's (3 King size (93 gram, 3.29 ounce))
6 Cup (96 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Cut snickers bar into 1 inch pieces.
2. Line a 13x9x2-inch pan with parchment paper.
3. Place a large saucepan on medium flame. Stir frequently and melt butter and snickers bar in it.
4. Drop marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove the pan from heat.
5. Add rice krispies and mix to coat well.
6. In lined pan, transfer the mixture and spread it evenly using a buttered spatula.
7. In a separate saucepan, heat the whipping cream until almost boiling. You can also do it in microwave.
8. Drop semi sweet chocolate in pan and stir until it becomes creamy ganache.
9. Spread ganache evenly over the cake. Let it cool. Pop it in refrigerator for 2-3 hours or until set.
10. Cut into 2 inch squares and serve snickers slice immediately.