1. In a large bowl, add rice krispies, porridge oats, coconut, chocolate chips and fruit mix. Mix them well. Set aside.
2. In a frying pan, toast the sesame seeds and hazel nuts. Put it into the bowl with the ingredients mix.
3. In a pan, add butter, brown sugar and golden syrup. Heat it on low till the butter and sugar melts into smooth syrup.
4. Pour this sugar mix into the dry ingredients mix. Stir it well and mix all the ingredients.
5. Put it into a pyrex tray and press it to firmly to make even surface.
6. Put this in the refrigerator for 2 ½ hours to set and become firm.
7. Remove from the fridge and cut it into manageable size.
8. In a serving plate, serve these bars as snacks with milk or any refreshing drink.