2 Cup (32 tbs) (whatever flavor jam or jelly you like)
1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped, with juices
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a 9x13 inch pan with parchment paper sprayed with nonstick spray.
3. Beat together the peanut butter and butter until they’re smooth.
4. Sprinkle both sugars and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy, add in the eggs and continue beating until well blended.
5. Beat in gluten free Bisquick until it’s well blended into the dough.
6. Press 3/4 of the dough into an even layer onto the bottom of the prepared pan then spread the jam evenly over the dough.
7. With the remaining dough, break off tiny pieces and scatter evenly over the jam layer.
8. Followed by the chopped peanuts over the surface of the cookie bars.
9. Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
10. Cool completely to room temperature, refrigerate for 4 hours.