Check out this simple recipe using Muscle Gauge Nutrition's American Isolate protein in cinnamon bun flavor to make no-bake cinnamon pumpkin spice protein bars. Prep time is only 5 minutes and yields the simplest way to make a great tasting snack to keep your cravings at bay and energy high all day.
Whey protein powder
2 Cup (32 tbs) (about 6 scoops, Muscle Gauge Nutrition's American Isolate protein - Cinnamon Bun flavor)
Organic flax seeds
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Organic agave nectar/Honey
Natural pumpkin butter/Natural peanut butter
10 Ounce (about 8 tablespoons)
1. Grease an 8-inch square cake tin with baking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the whey protein powder and the sunflower and flax seeds. Stir to mix well.
3. Drizzle in the agave nectar or honey. Mix well.
4. Add the pumpkin butter and work it into the dry mixture, working with a spatula to blend well.
5. Turn the dough like mixture into the greased cake tin and spread evenly, pressing down with the spatula. You can also use damp palm to press the dough.
6. Cover the tin with plastic wrap or foil and place in the freezer to chill well, about 30 minutes.