No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Protein Bars
|Whey protein powder||2 Cup (32 tbs) (about 6 scoops, Muscle Gauge Nutrition's American Isolate protein - Cinnamon Bun flavor)|
|Organic flax seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Organic agave nectar/Honey||2 Teaspoon|
|Natural pumpkin butter/Natural peanut butter||10 Ounce (about 8 tablespoons)|
1. Grease an 8-inch square cake tin with baking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the whey protein powder and the sunflower and flax seeds. Stir to mix well.
3. Drizzle in the agave nectar or honey. Mix well.
4. Add the pumpkin butter and work it into the dry mixture, working with a spatula to blend well.
5. Turn the dough like mixture into the greased cake tin and spread evenly, pressing down with the spatula. You can also use damp palm to press the dough.
6. Cover the tin with plastic wrap or foil and place in the freezer to chill well, about 30 minutes.
7. Cut into 8 squares or bars and serve.
Calories 388 Calories from Fat 75
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.8%
Saturated Fat 0.74 g3.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.9 mg1%
Sodium 258.2 mg10.8%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24%
Sugars 11.4 g
Protein 56 g111.9%
Vitamin A 32% Vitamin C
Calcium 13% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet