Rich and chocolatey, these easy-to-make brownie bars come together in a jiffy! They are perfect for holiday treats, tailgate parties or even after-school snacks!
Chocolate brownie mix
22 1⁄2 Ounce (with chocolate syrup pouch or your favorite type)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 Large, beaten
Semi sweet chocolate chip
12 Ounce, divided
2 Cup (32 tbs) (1/2-2)
1⁄2 Tablespoon, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Grease a 13"x9" baking pan.
3. In a bowl, place together brownie mix (with the chocolate syrup if using that kind), oil, water and eggs, stir until well blended.
4. Add in 1 cup of chocolate chips and stir well to mix.
5. In the greased baking pan, spread the cake mixture evenly.
5. Bake in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes until an inserted wooden toothpick centre comes out clean.
6. Remove the baking pan out of the oven and immediately sprinkle with marshmallows, remaining one cup chocolate chips and peanuts.
7. Cover pan with a baking sheet for 2 to 3 minutes then remove and allow to cool completely.