Try this sugar free home made chocolate bar recipe. It's easy and delish!
Raw cacao butter
Raw cacao powder
4 Tablespoon (unsweetened, organic)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), soaked
4 Teaspoon (Fresh, raw, organic)
1. In a loaf pan, add the cacao butter and place it on a low heat on the stove top.
2. When it melts, add the cacao powder, agave, stevia and stir and allow to cook and thicken.
3. Stir in the almonds, essence and coconut.
4. Take pan off the heat and allow to cool slightly.
5. Place pan in the freezer to chill the chocolate.
6. When firm, unmold by inverting the pan on clean work surface and give a light but sharp tap on the pan.
7. Cut into pieces and wrap if you like.
This bar is a delicious raw chocolate bar packed with super foods to create a delicious chewy, mmm mouthful. This super food sugar-free chocolate bar is so densely nutritionally packed, and what's more its all raw and brimming with energy and is good for your physical health, and can boost brainpower, lift your mood and induce blissful states. This one is for sharing!