1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a baking pan with silver foil and set aside.
3. In a food processor, put the oreo cookies and crumble.
4. Add in the melted butter and pulse once again to combine.
5. In the prepared pan, transfer the crumbled cookies and pat lightly using your hands to form a crust.
6. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar, blend using a hand mixer. Add in the pumpkin puree and blend again. Now add the eggs, vanilla extract and flour, blend once again.
7. Pour the mixture over the prepared oreo cookie crust and smooothen it out using a spatula.
8. Bake in the oven for about 40 - 45 minutes.
9. Cut into even sized squares and serve garnished with whipped cream and choco chips.