Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars With Pecan Crust
|Finely chopped pecans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||5 Tablespoon, melted|
|For cookie dough|
|Unsalted butter||5 Tablespoon (at room temperature)|
|Packed dark brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Eggs||1 Large (extra large)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||3 3⁄4 Ounce (3/4 cup)|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||12 Ounce (at room temperature)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Eggs||1 Large (extra large at room temperature)|
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper and let the paper hang over the sides.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine pecans, sugar, flour, and butter. Mix until crumbly.
4. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the baking pan.
5. Pop the pan in oven and bake for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
For Cookie Dough:
6. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, sugar, salt, egg and vanilla until smooth.
7. Turn the mixer to low speed and slowly add the flour. Beat well.
8. Add chocolate chips, right before the flour is completely incorporated, and fold to spread evenly. Set aside.
9. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
10. Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
11. Pour the cheesecake batter on top of crust. Spread evenly.
12. Then add cookie dough on top of that by dropping small clumps on top.
13. Place the pan back into the oven and bake for 30 minutes, then let it cool slightly on a wire rack.
14. Pop in fridge and let it chill.
15. Cut into bars and serve.