This video shows you how to make cookie dough cheesecake bars. They have a nut crust on the bottom, creamy cheesecake in the middle, and chocolate chip cookie dough on top. They're so good!
Finely chopped pecans
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
5 Tablespoon, melted
For cookie dough
5 Tablespoon (at room temperature)
Packed dark brown sugar
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1 Large (extra large)
All purpose flour
3 3⁄4 Ounce (3/4 cup)
Semisweet chocolate chips
1 Cup (16 tbs)
12 Ounce (at room temperature)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1 Large (extra large at room temperature)
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper and let the paper hang over the sides.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine pecans, sugar, flour, and butter. Mix until crumbly.
4. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the baking pan.
5. Pop the pan in oven and bake for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
For Cookie Dough:
6. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, sugar, salt, egg and vanilla until smooth.
7. Turn the mixer to low speed and slowly add the flour. Beat well.
8. Add chocolate chips, right before the flour is completely incorporated, and fold to spread evenly. Set aside.
9. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
10. Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
11. Pour the cheesecake batter on top of crust. Spread evenly.
12. Then add cookie dough on top of that by dropping small clumps on top.
13. Place the pan back into the oven and bake for 30 minutes, then let it cool slightly on a wire rack.
14. Pop in fridge and let it chill.
If you love to experiment in your kitchen and make exotic snacks, you will love this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars with Pecan Crust recipe. Habe a look at this video to learn this exotic snack bar filled with goodies. The kids will love it, so will the adults. Happy Snacking!