1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Prepare a greased baking pan.
3. In mixing bowl combine flour, packed brown sugar and butter, using a pastry blender cut the butter until you get a corn meal consistency.
4. Transfer into the baking pan and spread it into an even layer, press it and bake for 12-15 minute.
5. Once done remove from the oven and spread chopped pecans all over the crust.
6. Spread coconut flakes and pour sweetened condensed milk, place it in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
7. Once done remove and allow it to cool for 10 minutes.
8. In a saucepan place the caramel and pour milk and over low heat melt the caramel for 10 minutes or until melted completely.
9. Pour the melted caramel all over the base spread it evenly and sprinkle semi-sweet chocolate chips all over.