Butterscotch Peanut Bars
|Butterscotch flavored chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Land O Lakes Brand)|
|Salted spanish peanuts/Cocktail peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Miniature marshmallows||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk chocolate chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Real Variety)|
1) Heat the oven to 400°.
2) In a 3-quart saucepan, gently melt butterscotch chips, peanut butter and butter, stirring constantly, till smooth.
3) Cool for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the peanuts and then the marshmallows.
5) Pour into a 8-inch greased square pan.
6) Cover and chill till set.
7) In a 1-quart saucepan, gently melt the milk chocolate chips and shortening, stirring often, till smooth.
8) Drizzle over the bars and cover and refrigerate till the chocolate sets.
9) Cut into bars and refrigerate.
10) Serve chilled.