|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sieved|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lightly packed brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (for greasing)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch x 9 inch x 1 1/2 inch pan with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, soda and salt. Sieve together.
4. Add eggs and sugar and mix well. Beat till fluffy.
5. Add nuts, mix once and transfer prepared mixture on to greased pan.
6. Bake in pre heated oven for 30 minutes or till done.
7. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
8. When slightly cool, cut into 1 inch x 2 inch bars.
9. Place on a serving tray and serve immediately.