|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), softened|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (packed)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs), coarsely shredded|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), flaked|
|Walnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Cinnamon icing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as needed)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with butter or cooking spray; keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take butter and using an electric mixer, beat at medium speed for 30 seconds.
4. Beat in granulated sugar, brown sugar and baking soda until mixture is fluffy.
5. Add eggs and vanilla; beat at low speed until combined.
6. Add flour and beat well.
7. Add zucchini, coconut, and walnuts; stir to mix well.
8. Into the prepared pan, spread mixture and bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until it passes the wooden toothpick test.
9. Remove pan on a wired rack and let cool.
10. Cut cake into 15 square pieces and diagonally cut each piece into triangular bars.
11. Drizzle cinnamon icing on top and serve Zucchini Bars in a serving plate.
Calories 284 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.2%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g41.2%
Trans Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 52.4 mg17.5%
Sodium 121 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 19.3 g
Protein 4 g7.2%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 5.1%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet