Picnic Bars To Go
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Pecans/Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 Can / 1 1/4 Cups)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cocoa icing||4 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and a baking pan and set aside for later use.
3. In a bowl, beat butter for 30 seconds using an electric mixer.
4. Further, add sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour and cocoa powder. Blend until combined.
5. Then, add nuts.
6. The chocolate layer is ready to be spread at the bottom of the greased pan.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
8. Then, take a bowl to combine sweetened condensed milk and coconut to make the coconut layer.
9. On top of the chocolate layer, spread this layer.
10. Return to the oven and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes or until the top appears golden.
11. Cool in pan on wire rack.
12. Top with cocoa icing.
13. Cut into bars and serve at once.