Mocha Choco Cheesecake Bars
|Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough||18 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cream cheese/Reduced cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Instant coffee crystals||1 Tablespoon|
|Miniature semi sweet chocolate pieces||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a baking pan, add crumbled cookie dough. Press evenly onto bottom of pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and egg. Beat until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together coffee crystals, vanilla and water until crystals dissolve.
5. Further, blend the coffee mixture with the cream cheese mixture.
6. In the greased pan, spread this filling evenly over the layer of the dough.
7. Garnish it with chocolate chunks.
8. Finally, bake for 20 minutes or until set.
9. Cool in pan on wire rack.
10. Upon cooling, cut into bars or triangles.
11. Cover and store the brownie in the refrigerator.
12. Serve, whenever needed.