Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
|Yellow cake mix/White cake mix||8 Ounce (1 Package Of 2 Layer Size)|
|Quick cooking rolled oats||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), melted|
|Seedless raspberry jam/Seedless blackberry jam / apricot preserves, 1 cup||12 Ounce (1 Jar)|
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Alternately, line the baking pan with foil and grease on top of the foil. Place the pan aside.
3) In a very large mixing bowl, add cake mix and oats to combine.
4) Add melted butter to cut into the mixture until crumbly.
5) Use half (about 3 cups) of the crumb mixture to press evenly into prepared pan.
6) In a small bowl, mix jam with water.
7) Spread the jam mixture over the crust to within 1/2 inch of edges.
8) Evenly sprinkle remaining crumb mixture on top.
9) Place inside oven to bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
10) Cool in pan on wire rack.
11) Cut into bars and serve by dusting with powdered sugar, if desired.