Easy Butter Bars
|Non-stick cooking spray||1|
|Yellow cake mix/White cake mix||8 Ounce (1 Package, 1 Layer Size)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Butter flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||4 Cup (64 tbs), sifted|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Use a cooking spray to coat a baking pan and set aside for later use.
3. In a bowl, add cake mix, butter and one egg to make the crust. Use an electric mixer to beat the mixture, until crumbly.
4. On the prepared pan, pour this mixture at the bottom and set aside.
5. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, leftover eggs and butter flavoring (optional). Beat until smooth.
6. Further, add powdered sugar and beat until combined.
7. In the greased pan, pour this mixture over the crust.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until filling turns golden brown.
9. Cool in pan on wire rack.
10. Cut into bars or triangles.
11. Cover and store in the refrigerator. Serve whenever required.