Butterfinger Candy Bar Pie
|Butterfinger candy bars||8|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Unbaked 9 inch pie shell||1|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Chop 6 candy bars and keep aside, then chop remaining 2 candy bars and keep aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, mix the sugar, water, flour and salt together; blend thoroughly.
4) Stir in the melted butter and then 6 chopped candy bars.
5) Refrigerate the mixture for 8 hours, then spoon into the unbaked pie shell.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes; then allow to cool on a wire rack.
7) Sprinkle with the 2 chopped candy bars and refrigerate for 12 hours or overnight.
8) Slice and serve the Butterfinger Candy Bar Pie on a platter.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5462 Calories from Fat 2351
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 265 g408.3%
Saturated Fat 144 g719.8%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 686.3 mg228.8%
Sodium 2597.7 mg108.2%
Total Carbohydrates 749 g249.5%
Dietary Fiber 10 g39.9%
Sugars 519.9 g
Protein 50 g100.9%
Vitamin A 66% Vitamin C
Calcium 26.1% Iron 38.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet