Coffee Cheesecake Bars
|Chocolate wafers||9 Ounce, finely crushed (2 Cups)|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Coffee liqueur/Milk||3 Tablespoon|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl mix crushed wafers and melted butter for making the crust.
4. Onto the bottom of the greased pan, add the crumb mixture and set aside for later use.
5. In a bowl mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla using an electric mixer.
6. Further, add eggs all at once and beat until combined. Add in liqueur.
7. Pour this filling over crust and garnish with almonds.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center appears set.
9. Cool in pan on wire rack.
10. Cover and chill for about 2 hours.
11. Cut into bars or triangles.
12. Cover and store in refrigerator.
13. Serve whenever required.
Calories 682 Calories from Fat 378
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.4%
Saturated Fat 19.9 g99.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 229 mg76.3%
Sodium 509 mg21.2%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g20.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.1%
Sugars 41.5 g
Protein 13 g25.2%
Vitamin A 22.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 10.3% Iron 14.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet