Coffee Cheesecake Bars
|Chocolate wafers||9 Ounce, finely crushed (2 Cups)|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Coffee liqueur/Milk||3 Tablespoon|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl mix crushed wafers and melted butter for making the crust.
4. Onto the bottom of the greased pan, add the crumb mixture and set aside for later use.
5. In a bowl mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla using an electric mixer.
6. Further, add eggs all at once and beat until combined. Add in liqueur.
7. Pour this filling over crust and garnish with almonds.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center appears set.
9. Cool in pan on wire rack.
10. Cover and chill for about 2 hours.
11. Cut into bars or triangles.
12. Cover and store in refrigerator.
13. Serve whenever required.