Candy Bar Brownies
|Graham crackers||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), finely crushed (About 18 Crackers)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry roasted peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chocolate pieces||2 Ounce, cut up (Unsweetened)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Peanut butter frosting|
|Honey roasted peanuts/Regular peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, make the crust by mixing crushed graham crackers, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/2 cup melted butter and 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts.
3. In an ungreased baking pan pour this mixture.
4. Bake 5 minutes and allow it to cool.
5. In a saucepan, prepare the filling by melting 1/2 cup butter and chocolate over low flame, stirring continually until it begins to melt.
6. Remove the pan from heat and mix 1 cup sugar, eggs and vanilla. Stir until combined.
7. Further, add flour and 1/2 cup chopped peanuts.
8. Spread this mixture evenly over the crust.
9. Bake for 20 minutes in the oven.
10. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
11. Make peanut butter frosting by beating 1/4 cup butter and 2 tablespoons peanut butter with electric mixer for 30 seconds.
12. Add 1 cup sifted powdered sugar slowly, followed by 1 tablespoon milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat the mixture well. Again add 1 cup sifted powdered sugar and enough milk to get spreading consistency of the icing.
13. Spread the peanut putter frosting over the brownies.
14. Cut into bite-sized squares.
15. Garnish each square with honey-roasted peanuts and serve at once.