|Whole wheat pastry flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unbleached white flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Softened butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Part skim ricotta cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Strained peaches||4 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Jar)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 9 x 13-inch pan, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a medium bowl, sift the whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
4) In a large bowl, beat the butter and cheese together until smooth.
5) Beat in honey, eggs and peaches.
6) Gradually stir in the flour mixture, mix thoroughly.
7) In the prepared pan, turn the batter and spreading evenly.
8) Place on middle shelf of the preheated oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
9) Allow to cool in pan and then slice into 36 bars.
10) Serve the Peach Bars on a serving platter.