Peanut Butter Nougat Bars
|Butterscotch pieces||6 Ounce|
|Peanut butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Miniature marshmallows||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Popping corn||2 1⁄2 Quart, popped|
|Granola||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate pieces||6 Ounce|
1. On a double boiler, melt butterscotch, peanut butter, butter, marshmallows and salt, stir constantly until smooth.
2. In a 9x13x2-inch pan, mix popped corn and granola, toss well and press into the pan tightly, chill for 30 min.
3. On a double boiler, melt chocolate pieces and stir constantly until smooth.
4. Cut the chilled granola mix into bars. Now, one at a time dip the bars into the butterscotch mix and allow to chill on a wax paper.
5. Again now the butterscotch coated bars, dip them one at a time into the melted chocolate and allow to chill on wax paper.
6. Serve cool.
Calories 6223 Calories from Fat 988
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 117 g180%
Saturated Fat 34 g169.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.1 mg11%
Sodium 1132.7 mg47.2%
Total Carbohydrates 1187 g395.5%
Dietary Fiber 189 g756.1%
Sugars 100.8 g
Protein 171 g341.1%
Vitamin A 15.4% Vitamin C 0.43%
Calcium 28.7% Iron 194.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet