Party Time Popcorn Bars
|Popped popcorn||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Honey roasted mixed nuts/Praline nut mix and cashews with butter crunch peanuts||11 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped dried cranberries/Raisins||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Marshmallows/4 cups miniature marshmallows||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Miniature candy coated chocolate pieces||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Or Chips)|
1) Take a 13x9-inch pan and line it with foil so that foil extends over sides of pan.
2) Grease the foil with butter.
3) In large bowl, combine popcorn, nuts and cranberries.
4) Keep the bowl aside.
5) In medium saucepan, combine margarine and marshmallows.
6) Cook them over low heat until marshmallows are melted, stirring constantly.
7) Pour the melted over popcorn mixture.
8) Mix the ingredients well.
9) In foil-lined pan, place the mixture and press to set.
10) Sprinkle chocolate chips over the mixture evenly; press lightly.
11) Refrigerate the mixture for 1 hour to cool.
12) Remove it rom pan by lifting foil;.
13) Remove foil from the frozen mixture.
14) Cut the set mixture into bars and eat them as healthy anytime snack.