|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Fruit cake mix packet||1|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. In a small sauce pan, keep water to boil.
3. Once boiled, add raisins and boil for a minute.
4. Remove off flame and keep aside.
5. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients required for base and mix well.
6. Transfer mixture on to 8 inch x 8 inch baking pan, press uniformly and bake in pre heated oven for 10 minutes.
7. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
8. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients required for topping and mix well.
9. Drain soaked raisins and add to topping mixture.
10. Spread uniformly over baked base and bake once again for 20 minutes.
11. Cut cooled pie into wedges and serve.