Quarterback Crunch Peanut Butter Bars
|Crispy rice cereal squares||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Bite Sized)|
|Corn cereal squares||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Bite Sized, Crunchy)|
|Crispy wheat cereal squares||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Bite Sized)|
|Mini buttery flavored cracker snacks||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Broken pretzel sticks||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Margarine/Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Creamy peanut butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Take a 13x9-inch pan and grease it well.
2) In large bowl,, combine pretsel sticks, cracker snacks and cereals.
3) In medium saucepan, add cornsyrup, brown sugar, butter or margarine and sugar.
4) Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
5) Remove pan from heat.
6) Add peanut butter; stir until well blended
7) Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture.
11) Press the mixture in greaed pan.
12) Keep the pan in refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours
13) Cut into bars.
14) Serve the bars as anytime snack.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6426 Calories from Fat 1773
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 210 g323.2%
Saturated Fat 53.8 g269.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6719.9 mg280%
Total Carbohydrates 1062 g353.9%
Dietary Fiber 24.2 g96.7%
Sugars 257.2 g
Protein 113 g226.9%
Vitamin A 77.9% Vitamin C 34.8%
Calcium 30.4% Iron 405.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet