Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
|Refrigerated sugar cookies roll||16 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Roll)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 Can, Not Evaporated)|
|Crunchy peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||12 Ounce (1 Bag, 2 Cups)|
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Using a cooking spray grease 13 x 9-inch pan.
3) Halve the dough crosswise.
4) Halve each section lengthwise.
5) Flour the fingers and press dough in bottom of pan to form crust.
6) Bake for 10 minutes.
7) In medium bowl, mix condensed milk, peanut butter, vanilla and egg yolks and blend.
8) Spread mixture evenly over partially baked crust.
9) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until set.
10) Sprinkle chocolate chips over it and let stand for 3 minutes to soften.
11) Spread chocolate over top.
12) Let stand for 1 1/2 hours.
13) Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set chocolate.
14) Cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.