Candy Bar Pie
|Refrigerated pie crust||1 , softened (From a 15 ounce box)|
|Chocolate candy bars||10 1⁄3 Ounce (Peanut, Caramel And Nougat Candy, 5 Bars, 2.07 Oz Each)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||12 Ounce, softened (4 Packages, 3 Oz Each)|
|Sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Creamy peanut butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Milk chocolate chips||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) In 9-inch glass pie plate arrange the pie crust.
3) Bake in oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
4) Take off from oven and cool.
5) Decrease oven temperature to 325°F.
6) Halve candy bars lengthwise. Make into 1/4-inch pieces
7) Arrange candy bar pieces at the base of partially baked crust.
8) In small bowl add sugar and cream cheese, beat until smooth.
9) Beat in 1 egg until well blended.
10) Mix sour cream and peanut butter, beat until smooth.
11) Pour the mixture over candy bar pieces.
12) Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until set.
13) Place on wire racks and cool completely.
14) In small saucepan mix whipping cream until very warm.
15) Take off from heat and mix in chocolate chips until mixture is smooth.
16) Spread the mixture over top of pie.
17) Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
18) Store in refrigerator.
19) Serve chilled.