Pineapple Dream Bars
|Shortbread mix||2 Kilogram (Robin Hood,1 Package)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||19 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Coconut||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix the crumbles directly from the pouch and press the shortbread into a cake pan of 13x9-inches.
3) Bake in preheated oven for about 10 to 12 minutes.
4) Allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
5) Combine all the remaining ingredients together.
6) Mix well and spread the mixture over the baked crust.
7) Bake in the oven for about 30 to 35 minutes.
8) Cool and cut into bars.
9) Serve as a sweet treat at a party.