Fruit 'N' Oat Bars
|Quick oats||3 Ounce (Uncooked)|
|Shredded wheat cereal||1 1⁄2 Ounce, crumbled|
|Crunchy nutlike cereal nuggets||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsweetened apple sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Reduced calorie tub margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Coconut||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), shredded|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Golden raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dates||8 , pitted and chopped|
|Ground cinnamon||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the oats and ready-to-eat cereals together, add rest of the ingredients, mix well.
3) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, turn the cereal mixture and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes
4) Remove from the pan and allow to cool on a wire rack.
5) Slice into 16 equal bars, serve immediately or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.