Choco Nut Bars
|Dark raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crunchy nutlike cereal nuggets||3 Ounce (Ready To Eat)|
|Peanuts||1⁄2 Ounce, roasted|
|Unsalted shelled roasted peanuts||1⁄2 Ounce, chopped|
|Mini marshmallows||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Coconut||2 Teaspoon, shredded|
|Chunky peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||2 Ounce|
|Semisweet mini chocolate chips||2 Ounce|
1) In a bowl, soak the raisins in warm water until swollen, drain and discard the liquid.
2) Line a 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 3-inch loaf pan with wax paper, allow the paper ends to extend over sides of the pan, keep aside.
3) In a small bowl, mix the raisins and rest of the ingredients together except the peanut butter and chocolate chips.
4) In a small non-stick saucepan, melt the peanut butter over a low heat, stirring continuously, stir in the cereal mixture, coat thoroughly.
5) In the lined loaf pan, press the mixture evenly.
6) In a small non-stick saucepan, melt the chocolate chips over a low heat, stirring continuously, until smooth.
7) Spread the melted chocolate over the pressed peanut butter mixture, cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate or freeze until the mixture is firm.
8) Gently lift out the firm mixture, remove and discard the wax paper.
9) Slice into 8 equal bars, serve immediately or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.