Easy Caramel Pecan Bars
|Sugar cookie dough||16 1⁄2 Ounce, refrigerated|
|Refrigerated sugar cookie dough||16 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Roll)|
|Caramel topping||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Caramel toppings||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Pecan||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pecan pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), flaked|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||6 Ounce (1 Bag)|
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
3) Cut the cookie dough intomslices of 1/2-inc.
4) At the bottom of the pan, arrange the cookie slices and press the dough evenly with flored fingers to form an even crust.
5) Bake the cookie dough for 10-15 minutes until light brown.
6) While cookie is baking, prepare caramel and flour batter by mixing both in a measuring cup. Mix until smooth.
7) Sprinkle pevans, chocolate chips abd coconut over the partially baked crust.
8) Top with caramel mixture and bake for 15-20 minutes until topping starts to bubble.
9) Cool it completely for 1 1/2 hours.
10) Cut bars into 6x6.
11) Serve the bars as holiday snacks.