|Cottage cheese||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Plain low-fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||6 Tablespoon (1/3 Cup + 2 Teaspoons)|
|Instant nonfat dry milk powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar/Honey||2 2⁄3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, grated (Or Use According To Taste)|
|Vanilla extract/Almond extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Graham crackers crumbs/Ready-to-eat crunchy nutlike cereal nuggets||1 1⁄2 Ounce (Use 4, 2 1/2-Inch Squares, Made Into Crumbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) In a 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch glass baking dish, spray with non-stick cooking spray, keep aside.
3) In a blender container, process all the ingredients except cracker crumbs (or cereal) until smooth.
4) Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes until slightly set.
5) Sprinkle the crumbs (or cereal) evenly over the cake and bake for another 25 to 30 minutes until the cake is golden brown.
6) Allow to cool, then cover and refrigerate until chilled.
7) Slice into eight 2 1/2 x 3-inch bars and serve on a serving platter.