1. In a saucepan, add in the brown rice syrup and brown sugar. Mix well and bring to a boil.
2. Add in the peanut butter and mix well.
3. In a large bowl, mix together wholegrain cereal and unsweetened chocolate.
4. Stir into the peanut mixture thoroughly, until everything is well coated.
5. Scrape out the mixture in a tray and spread evenly. Score the mixture with knife and place in the refrigerator.
This is an fantastic video shows how to prepare rice krispy cake. It combines peanut butter, chocolate and rice krispies to form a gooey yet crunchy cake. Chocolate goodness melts in your mouth giving a great treat. It is a great snack for kids.