Fresh Fruit Bars
|Refrigerated sugar cookie dough||1|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sliced peaches||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Raspberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Apricot preserves/Orange marmalade||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Cut refrigerated sugar cookie dough into thick slices.
2) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
3) Take baking pan, arrange the cookie dough, and bake for 12 minutes.
4) Let it cool.
5) In a bowl, combine cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar and beat to make a smooth paste.
6) Take a cookie crust, spread the cooled cookie, and arrange raspberries and peaches on top.
7) Combine marmalade and water, spoon over the fruits, and chill.
8) Cut into pieces and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1615 Calories from Fat 738
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 84 g129.3%
Saturated Fat 45 g224.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 255.7 mg85.2%
Sodium 821.9 mg34.2%
Total Carbohydrates 209 g69.7%
Dietary Fiber 24.3 g97.1%
Sugars 154.7 g
Protein 20 g40.4%
Vitamin A 90.4% Vitamin C 801%
Calcium 31.6% Iron 18.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet