Fresh Fruit Bars
|Refrigerated sugar cookie dough||1|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sliced peaches||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Raspberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Apricot preserves/Orange marmalade||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Cut refrigerated sugar cookie dough into thick slices.
2) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
3) Take baking pan, arrange the cookie dough, and bake for 12 minutes.
4) Let it cool.
5) In a bowl, combine cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar and beat to make a smooth paste.
6) Take a cookie crust, spread the cooled cookie, and arrange raspberries and peaches on top.
7) Combine marmalade and water, spoon over the fruits, and chill.
8) Cut into pieces and serve.