|Dates||4 Ounce, stoned|
|Raisins||4 Ounce, stoned|
|Prunes||4 Ounce, stoned|
|Brazil nuts||1 Ounce|
|Walnuts||1 Ounce, mixed with brazil nuts|
|Ground almonds||2 Ounce|
|Skimmed milk powder||2 Ounce (Or Dried)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Using a fine mincer, mince fruit and nuts.
2) Make a stiff paste by combining the minced fruit and nuts with almonds, milk and lemon juice.
3) If required, pour in more lemon juice.
4) Onto a sheet of rice paper, press the paste and make a neat block by laying another sheet above it.
5) Keep aside for a whole night to harden.
6) On the next day, using a knife dipped in boiling water, slice the hardened paste into squares.
7) Store the bars in waxed paper by packing well.
8) Use as required.