|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), packed|
|Cinnamon nuts||2 Teaspoon (Optional)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Cream sugar and margarine.
3) Take a bowl and sift baking powder, salt and flour in it. Add the mixture to the creamed sugar, alternating with milk.
4) Take a 8 x 8-inch buttered pan and place mixture on it. Spread top with melted butter.
5) Take a bowl and combine cinnamon with brown sugar.
6) Sprinkle the sugar mixture and nuts over batter.
7) Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
8) Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
9) Cut into bars and serve.