|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), packed|
|Cinnamon nuts||2 Teaspoon (Optional)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Cream sugar and margarine.
3) Take a bowl and sift baking powder, salt and flour in it. Add the mixture to the creamed sugar, alternating with milk.
4) Take a 8 x 8-inch buttered pan and place mixture on it. Spread top with melted butter.
5) Take a bowl and combine cinnamon with brown sugar.
6) Sprinkle the sugar mixture and nuts over batter.
7) Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
8) Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
9) Cut into bars and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2982 Calories from Fat 558
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g97.6%
Saturated Fat 24.7 g123.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 87.1 mg29%
Sodium 1152.9 mg48%
Total Carbohydrates 581 g193.8%
Dietary Fiber 8.8 g35.3%
Sugars 362.9 g
Protein 39 g77.6%
Vitamin A 41.1% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 107% Iron 81.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet