Triple Layer Mint Bars
|Granulated sugar||60 Milliliter|
|Cocoa powder||60 Milliliter|
|Graham cracker crumbs||500 Milliliter|
|Coconut||250 Milliliter, shredded|
|Mint extract||10 Milliliter|
|Instant vanilla pudding powder||30 Milliliter|
|Confectioners' sugar||500 Milliliter, sifted|
|Semi sweet chocolate||120 Gram|
1) Use a double boiler to blend 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter, sugar, egg and cocoa powder into a thick sauce.
2) Stir in cracker crumbs, coconut and nuts after removing from heat. Combine all together.
3) Use a buttered 9" x 9" (23 x 23 cm) cake pan to spread the mixture.
4) In a bowl, add remaining butter and cream. Pour in milk, mint extract and pudding powder combine.
5) Fold in confectioners' sugar and blend.
6) Spread the mixture over the mixture.
7) In a bowl, add chocolate and melt. Add oil to it and drizzle over the cake.
8) Place inside refrigerator to chill for an hour.
9) Slice the cake before serving.